Halloween Special Feature

It's that time of the year again, my favorite wanna be holiday is just around the corner. Though I haven't done anything for it in a few years I still love the time of the year. 

First there is fall, the cool, crisp air after a long summer of high humidity is always a treat. The smell of the air is sublime. Not to mention the tastes of fall. Apple. Pumpkin. Nutmeg. Thanksgiving Turkey. Summer Savory. Ciders. I could go on forever, but I won't. 

You can feel the growing excitement in the air, I truly love this season. So to celebrate the season I'm bringing you four special Halloween features, one every day up to and including Halloween Day.

Day One:
When I was a kid, I was very creative with my costumes. I was a princess, a ghost, a vampire, a witch, a cat, and a cat witch. Boy the creativeness exploded out of me. Mainly I rotated between cat and witch and then sometimes merged the two. So in the spirit of my past creativeness I bring you a SaraJean Halloween staple. 

The Cat



croatische katze





PS. Check out the new poll and cast your vote!
Happy Halloween Holidays, More to come tomorrow. 

{{All photos are property of the credited artist, linked under the photo}






0 comments:

Post a Comment