1000 words: Christmas


I know it's a little early to be thinking about Christmas already, but hey, it is a great time of the year! 
I was just taking a peek at pictures from last year when I found this one here and you know bokeh (it's those circles of light you see there in the photo, click the link to find out more I don't want to go into details here) is just so festive, especially when it is as multi-colored as so.

Christmas is about the one time of the year that I have ALWAY spent with my family, and to be honest I can't imagine when Christmas would be like without them. But with that said I know the day is coming sooner then we'd all care to admit. But while I still can spend Christmas with the family I will and I know I will always gather more and more great memories from it. 



Last year mom had to work Christmas day and I was left in charge of cooking the turkey, and might I add that I was terrified. I was convinced that I would have to make a lasagna last minute because the turkey would be chard black. Lucky for me it came out beautifully. Here is a picture of my mom proudly displaying my turkey! Oh gosh, you know what else I love about Christmas? Wrapping presents. No kidding here, I could sit in my room and do it for hours and never get bored. That's something I get from my father, he wraps the most beautiful presents I have ever seen. Jet on the other hand wasn't a fan of all the wrapping, I think it was because I wouldn't let her help.

Christmas is just such a heartwarming time of the year, and I'm so thankful that i have such a wonderful family to share it with. We laugh, We eat, We watch silly Christmas movies, We are a family.


0 comments:

Post a Comment