Sad News.

I am very unhappy to announce that my good old Toshiba has ran into some more technical troubles, this time without a warranty. Lucky for me the price tag on fixing it isn't to high, and I should have it back to operating by weeks end. On the downside it was my hard drive that went which means ALL the features I have been working on lately, and trust me I had a ton, are now all lost forever. Good news is I have most of the photos favorited on DA so it will just be a matter of organization. 


On the bright side, I am going to aim at having another 1000 Words feature up tonight. And I also made quick links on the blog sidebar so you can quickly jump to your favorite post topics. 


In the mean time, look at this kitten, betcha can't stop smiling now!


0 comments:

Post a Comment